Warehouse Team Leader - Scunthorpe, DN15 8SN
Salary : £9.00 Per Hour
Shift : 7.00am to finish (Tuesday to Saturday)
Barrowcliffe’s specialise in the preparation and distribution of fresh and/or cooked produce nationwide.
Owned by Kettle Produce Ltd, Barrowcliffe's is one of the UK’s longest running food processing companies and have successfully supplied the UK food sector with quality produce, consistent value and a commitment to service.
Barrowcliffes have three main sites, Hooton Street, Nottingham, Padge Road, Beeston and Bellwin Drive, Scunthorpe.
We pride ourselves on the ability to deliver freshly prepared and wholesale produce to the required specification to meet our customer’s needs nationwide.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a production or manufacturing environment and some experience within the fresh produce industry would be an advantage.
About the Role
As a key player in our warehouse team, we will rely on you to make sure you work safely and efficiently.
You will be responsible for packing product into trays & boxes and for ensuring orders go out correctly.
You will complete all necessary paperwork correctly and ensure all necessary checks are carried out.
You will be hardworking, reliable, adaptable with a flexible and confident approach. You must demonstrate a positive "can do" attitude.
You must be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a successful team. You will also need to have the ability to manage your own time and workload and respond to and prioritise a range of competing demands.
Skills and Qualifications:
- People management / supervisory experience.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication including good written English comprehension is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to develop working relationships.
- Excellent Time Management and ability to work to deadlines.
- Flexibility in working hours to suit the needs of the business.
- Team player
Benefits we offer
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)