HIGH RISK MACHINE MINDER - Grimsby, DN31 2TG
1 x 6-2pm
1 x 2-10pm
1 x weekends (24 hours over sat & sun)
About Hilton Seafood
Hilton Seafood UK is the stand alone seafood division of Hilton Food Group plc.
Hilton Seafood UK is a leading supplier of chilled fish to the UK retail market. The company has a strong position in the seafood category offering total solution to its customers supplying salmon, whitefish, speciality species, shellfish, coated fish and fishcakes, prawn cocktails and other added value products.
About the Role
- Responsible for effective changeover of packaging and process machinery
- Ensuring equipment is changed over / available as per production plan
- 1st Line maintenance to agreed guidelines
- Completion of documentation to a high standard
- Completion of pre-start checks ensuring that H&S and Food Safety requirements are maintained. Any issues raised and owned until completion
- Liaise with the production and engineering departments with regards to machine performance.
- Providing a safe and efficient service to support production, and to ensure that a proactive approach is adopted to maintaining good machinery and operating efficiencies within a timely manner.
- Proactively provide support to reduce non-planned maintenance down time.
- To share own knowledge with the production team to enable continuous improvement.
- Optimisation of all High Risk equipment (including deglazers, depositors and weighing equipment).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Ideally have some engineering/mechanical knowledge
- Have a willingness to learn and take on new skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility as required to meet the needs of the business
- Has a clear vision of what good looks like.
Training will be provided for the successful applicant.