Opportunity to join a large growing business in the Northamptonshire area!
Working on a rotation of 06.00 – 14.00 and 14.00 – 22.00 Monday to Friday you will be joining a team of proactive Engineers in this busy modern factory.
As the right individual, you will need to have a strong background working in FMCG or Food industry.
- You will need to have had previous experience working on levels of packaging machinery.
- To provide reactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment
- Actively participate in plan and review maintenance, completing tasks as scheduled
- Raise work orders, input breakdown and root cause corrective work and other actions ensuring that these are communicated to relevant departments
- Communicate and provide adequate handover information for oncoming shift engineers
- Participate in site engineering projects to investigate, understand and improve existing processes
- Ensure minimum standards are maintained i.e, work in a tidy, clean, structured and professional manner, particularly in the engineering workshop
Ideally, you will need to be minimum of Apprentice trained in electrical engineering with some knowledge of PLCs and fault finding.
The company are in return offering a competitive salary and further training.