Logistics Operative, Littleborough
We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join the Supply Chain team at McCormick, Littleborough who would like the chance to broaden their skill-set and learn from an experienced and driven team. The role offers full training and is a rare opportunity to grow your career at McCormick.
The role is Monday-Thursday 6am-2.15pm and Friday’s 6am-12.30pm on a 2-shift rotating basis and includes a shift premium.
- Loading and unloading of materials using the Fork Lift Truck
- Checking and validating the delivery and dispatch paperwork
- Loading of Compactor and Baler, ensuring the compactor bins to be kept clean to a high standard
- Emptying of the Extraction Unit
- Ensuring the Health & Safety of yourself and others is maintained
- GMP Standards to be managed and maintained
- FLT Counterbalance License required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Must be comfortable working in an outdoor environment in a physical role
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and work as part of a wider team
- Demonstrates McCormick HPO (High Performing Organisation) Competencies, in particular:
- Personal Leadership: Demonstrates initiative, accountability, and adopts a perspective of continuous learning for self and others to enhance performance standards, drive employee engagement, and achieve results
- Innovation: Contributes to a culture in which people continually improve products/services/processes, develop solutions, and adopt new/better approaches that drive growth and improve performance
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people and our planet.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and flavors to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers in 150 countries and territories in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a culture based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, ethics and integrity and growth.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team with a passion for flavour, then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 87127).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.