Exciting career opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional to join the HR team of a highly successful and growing FMCG company.
Are you a conscientious and engaging individual with Payroll expertise and experience in a very fast paced weekly Payroll? Do you enjoy the variety of hands on processing of Payroll and the engagement with colleagues at all levels, assisting with any queries that may arise? If so read on!....
The role requires the production of accurate and timely in-house payroll administration, ensuring accurate data entry and statistical reporting in a timely manner. The role is a stand alone position that reports directly to the HR Manager and sits within the friendly and supportive HR Team and involves providing effective admin support to the HR team and data entry to their bespoke payroll time and attendance management systems.
The main duties of the role include;
- Collate, validate and process the payroll for all weekly employees
- Ensure overtime/additional pay for staff is allocated correctly and paid at the correct rate, and that the relevant documentation is in place
- To process all leaver paperwork, complying with GDPR legislation at all times
- Dealing with pension enrolments, opt outs & pension uplifts
- Complete year end from start to finish
- Generate payroll/HR reports, weekly and monthly
- Managing the T&A system, ensuring all daily absences have been recorded
- Data inputting of new starters to our systems
- Management of agencies invoicing and processing
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of current legal legislation
The successful candidate will have;
- Successful experience in Payroll & its practices (preferably in a manufacturing environment)
- Experience of large volume payroll i.e.400+
- Advanced Excel knowledge including pivot tables and V-lookups
- Be able to work in a team, providing support to HR and Finance colleagues
- Able to thrive in a very fast paced environment, being highly organised, adaptable and flexible
- Highly numerate with a keen eye for detail and accuracy along with excellent data analytical and reporting skills and experience
Interviews to take place ASAP so apply today for immediate consideration for this career opportunity.