Production Operatives | Vegetarian Factory
Salary - £9.04 - £9.47 Per Hour
Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for Production Operatives to join our team at the vegetarian factory. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individuals to develop their career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK.
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday 7am to Finish. This is subject to change.
Working within various areas of the chilled factory the job role will vary from preparing, making and packing quality vegetarian products.
- No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
- Ability to work as part of a team with self-motivation and initiative
- Good communication skills
- Proven high level of manual dexterity and speed
- Previous experience within a food production environment
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Experience of managing delivery to high end multiple retailers
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions in the required areas to ensure delivery on time of quality meat products, meeting predetermined key performance targets
- Efficiently and effectively prepare, produce & pack a variety of fresh products to an agreed specification and within nominated time and waste targets
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role as determined by the Production Manager including transfer as operative to another area within the production facility.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
- Private Healthcare
We are an equal opportunities employer.