Process Improvements Coordinator - St Mary Bourne, SP11 6DB
This role will be responsible for reviewing, improving and training the team in processes within the factory to reduce cost and improve performance, through identification of waste streams in the manufacturing processes..
Key tasks will include:
- Use KPI data & cost drivers to identify trends and create understanding. This data will then be delivered to the operations team.
- Working with stakeholders (operations, engineering, technical, H&S) on strategies to improve processes. Apply Lean methodologies and improvements, utilising process mapping and problem solving tools.
- Drive improvement decisions and provide insight through analysis of facts and data, engaging with colleagues to deliver change and challenge “the normal processes”.
- Measure the business benefits as a result of implementing process improvements.
- Review current process and practices SOP’s
- Support others to implement new tools and improvement projects. Deliver training on current or new processes and procedures.
- Deliver a structured improvement programme within a high volume manufacturing environment.
You will be an excellent communicator, with a tolerant and understanding nature. You will have good literacy and PC skills, and display an ability to work well under pressure.