Despatch Team Coordinator - St Mary Bourne, Andover SP11 6DB
The Coordinator will be working on a four on four off shift pattern (12 hours per day) 08:00am – 20:00pm to support the despatch team.
- Responsibility of coordinating the despatch team
- Liaise with Final Packing supervisor to ensure 100% OTF
- Scanning of products and configuration of customer orders on to internal software
- Use of Microsoft Word and Excel, IFS and Open Options would be an advantage
- Providing cover for Despatch Supervisor in their absence
You will support the Despatch Supervisor in ensuring the efficient operation of the despatch department. You will be responsible for ensuring the high level of health and safety and hygiene regulations are adhered to and maintained.
The successful individual will ideally have exposure to a manufacturing environment and proven experience in leadership. You will be able to motivate your team members to perform well, and to be able to deliver consistently in a pressurised environment. You will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of IFS. Good communication skills and IT literacy are an essential part of this role.
Full training will be provide