European Marketing Manager, Fish Category
Bedfont Lakes Business Park
Competitive Salary + Fantastic Benefits Package
Now into our 4th year of consecutive growth this is a great time to join Nomad Foods, Europe’s leading frozen company. We own the iconic brands Birds Eye, Goodfella’s and Aunt Bessie’s in the UK and Ireland and Findus and Iglo across the rest of Continental Europe. With 13 world class manufacturing sites and over 4,600 colleagues, our purpose is to expand the frozen category by educating consumers that frozen food can play a growing role in their everyday meal choices.
Nomad Food’s purpose is to Serve the World with Better Food which is fully embedded within our category strategic plans. The fish category represents 40% of the business and a clear priority across our European markets under the brands of Birds Eye, Iglo and Findus brands.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop and influence group brand strategy and 3-year growth model, focussing of sustainability, innovation, renovation and activation
- Lead a cross-function team to deliver total fish renovation
- Identify and lead the team to deliver opportunities for white space innovation in the category, developing and deploying key initiatives on time and within budget
- To continue to build on the sustainability narrative on fish and connect with external partners to build our thought leadership
- Provide clear guidance, governance and input to relevant key Marketing Units
- Develop business briefs to inform group 360 communication campaigns
- Support the Category Director in business change projects
We are seeking applications from Marketing Managers, or Senior Brand Managers who have worked with a large market who are looking for the next step. You would have worked within FMCG, ideally within food. You would have successfully let brand strategy and innovation development, having ideally worked in a category led organisation. You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership, with proven influencing skills and be a motivating leader.
Ideally you would have worked across different countries with diverse nationalities. You will be fluent in English and ideally understand either Italian, German or French.
To view the full job profile and to apply, please click on the apply button above to be redirected to our careers site. In addition to your CV, applicants should attach a cover letter as a front page of their CV.
We look forward to receiving your application.