Title: Operational Excellence Lead - Multilingual
Location: Remote, UK (regular domestic and international travel)
Sector: FMCG Manufacturing
Remuneration: £40,000 - £60,000 + Bonuses + Healthcare + Wider Benefits
Prerequisites: Must have current residential and employment status to live and work in the United Kingdom. No sponsorship attached to this position. Must be able to speak, write and read English as well as either French, German, Italian or Spanish at a fluent level.
Redfin Recruitment are supporting one of our closest clients in its search for a multi-lingual operational excellence lead who can support the delivery of its continuous improvement strategy across its UK and European sites.
Currently the role is home based and heavily involves the use of online video conferencing, so we need someone who is tech-savvy and able to use mobile and tech software efficiently and effectively, but as opportunities for travel are opened up the aspiration is that this role will develop into a mixture of home and on-site working. This means that there will be times when you are 7-10 days away from your home base and will include frequent domestic and international travel.
- You must be fluent in English and either French, German, Italian or Spanish.
- You will be a natural influencer, able to work and communicate exceptionally at all levels within a FMCG manufacturing environment.
- You will be highly adaptive, fast paced and a natural facilitator.
- Ideally you will hold a background within manufacturing operations and continuous improvement.
- You will hold a natural problem solving and inquisitive nature, and constantly be sourcing ways to improve yourself and others.
- You will love seeing others thrive and find satisfaction in their professional roles.
- You must have experience of implementing LEAN techniques at various levels within a fast-paced manufacturing environment as well as leading and facilitating KAIZEN events.
If you have read this far then this role is clearly something that intrigues you, why not get more information on our client, its services and how you can play your part in helping it achieve its five year continuous improvement strategy, by applying for this Operational Excellence Lead position today!