- Maintain the forecasting tool(s) and manage data quality to ensure robust predicted demand figures are generated to inform the S&OP process
- Overlay business intelligence (customer, market, trend and historical data) onto the forecast(s) to provide analysis and insight into trends, at both product and category level, to enhance production planning decision making
- Lead the process for forecasting volumes, creating day to day operational/production plans and complete retrospective activity analysis for a given SKU or promotional event to ensure that customer requirements are met and profitable business is sustained
- Ensure that an ongoing two way dialogue is maintained with the customer to both moderate demand expectations in line with production capability and to provide customer intelligence to enhance the reliability of sales forecasts
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and optimise performance to deliver business effectiveness and cost efficiency
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Heathrow, we have a team of around 200 colleagues. We produce gluten free products, topped pasta salads, composite salads - pasta, leaf, grains, pasta pots and snacking - duo pots for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Asda, Aldi, Co-op, Morrisons and Sainsbury’s.
We are looking to recruit a Demand Analyst to maintain the forecasting tool, demand and material data and deliver forecasting trends and demand analysis to ensure successful launches, day to day operational production and delisting of products.
What we’re looking for
- Degree calibre/Time served understanding Supply/Demand processes
- Experience of sales ordering processing and distribution planning
- Previously held a role managing customer expectations / service
- Experience of working in a fast paced, growth industry or business
- Computer literacy – Advanced
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25days holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.