Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a fantastic food manufacturing business based near Brackley, with multiple sites in the UK. They are currently looking for a Health & Safety Manager to champion & lead the H&S agenda across the operation, someone who can influence at all level across this unique business.
The H&S Manager will proactively plan, organise and manage a comprehensive risk management and loss prevention program to protect the business and its employees from exposure to risks that could have adverse consequences
- Ensuring the HS systems comply with legislation and corporate requirements.
- Developing and implementing continuous improvement within EHS management systems and EHS plans throughout the site
- Working alongside regulatory bodies, reporting to them when an accident & incident investigation are being undertaken.
- Review and Develop Risk assessments on site, also ensuring all staff are suitable trained for tasks being carried out.
- Carry out regular EHS inspections, promote staff to report near miss & hazards within the workplace and ensure actions are closed out from reports.
- IOSH managing safety and NEBOSH Diploma qualified
- Previous experience in Health and Safety legislation.
- Worked in FMCG environment – preferably food manufacturing but not essential
- Strong communicator.
Whats On Offer:
- Working Hours - Monday to Friday 9am till 5.30pm although you will need to be flexible at times.
- Salary - Up to £50k dependant on experience
- 5 Weeks Holiday
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Giuseppe at Alexander Steele Recruitment at Giuseppe.Leo@alexandersteele.com or call him directly on 0131 370 9191/07857 348079 for a more in depth chat about the role.