• Utilise available planning systems to convert sales forecasts into
achievable production and material plans and schedules that
optimally balance customer service and operational cost
- Manage risks within the plan and amend orders where possible/practical to achieve customer service and stock targets
- Share forecasts with suppliers and work with them to resolve issues with materials availability
- Measure, minimise and publish expected obsolete/over stocks(finished product and/or raw materials)
- Champion ongoing communication with the operations teams to ensure accurate exchange of information
- Propose and implement continuous improvements in own area
- Maintain a state of perpetual audit-readiness for all audits (GMP,Health and Safety, Technical, Customer, Accreditation Bodies etc) to ensure working practices are compliant at all times
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here in Boston we employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers such as Coop, Boots, Greggs, Costco, Spar and BOL.
What we’re looking for
• GSCE calibre/ time served understanding of planning process
• FMCG Knowledge/have experience of working in a fast paced seasonal environment
• Worked with multiple range of SKUS; both short and long lead time
• Attention to detail
• Analytical thinking
• Computer Literacy including experience of ERP system – Intermediate
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.