I am delighted to have been engaged with a highly established food manufacturing business in Manchester who are looking to hire a regional auditor to join their technical function.
- Supports the implementation of the regional Quality + Food Safety strategic plan
- Conducts audits and carries out assessment of suppliers, service providers and internal sites to a prescribed schedule and in line with business requirements
- Works towards integration, standardisation and alignment to deliver consistent standards of quality + food safety across the business
- Audits effective implementation of regional procedures and standards
- Evaluates relevant risks and highlights areas of concern where the business is licated or affected
- Verifies the effectiveness of the quality Management Systems
- Reviews completion of closeout of issues raised and the commitment to maintain beneficial business relationships
- Communicates and drives action relating to poor audit performance
- Maintains a high level of industry knowledge and awareness through external benchmarking, networking and horizon scanning
- Develops and maintains a high level of expertise and shares this with colleagues and other functions as appropriate
- Provides CIM (Crisis Incident Management), SMT (Strategic Material Team) and RGR (Regional Gate Review) support & reporting as required
If the above detail aligns with your background and experience and you would like to know more information, please feel free to get in touch.