Alexander Steele Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a large fresh produce business based in Hertfordshire.
We are currently assisting them with the recruitment of a Customer VMI executive to support a very large retail customer to join their business. Focused on Vendor managed inventory for a specific retailer, the role is paying circa £30,000 - £37,000 for ideal candidate.
- Increase profitability and sales through strong commercial awareness
- Be aware of market trends, customer requirements and new sales opportunities and support the commercial manager to deliver.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all internal client functions from buying to technical, while building a secure relationship between client and business to ensure a high performing team is in place
- Continually review product and range performance across the amount if initiate improvements when required.
- Able to communicate, collaborate and negotiate both internally and externally
- Mange stock and associated supply chain activities effectively and efficiently and in line with budget
- High degree of commercial awareness, demonstrated through experiences and knowledge of purchasing
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to communicate verbally and in written on all levels external and internal.
The role will predominantly be based at the retailers head office in London so the ability to communicate with key stakeholders is key.
Chilled short shelf life experience is key for this position and is highly sought after.
-If you're interested in this excellent opportunity please feel free to get in touch for more information on 0131 370 9191.