Alexander Steele are currently working in partnership with a large food manufacturing business based in the Northamptonshire area. We have been asked to assist the business with the recruitment of a new Site Engineering Manager.
As the Engineering Manager you will be a key member of the site management team and you will safely lead and develop the site engineering team to achieve targeted levels of performance, customer satisfaction, quality standards and ensure that all health, safety, legal and environmental standards are met.
The role is paying a highly competitive salary for the successful applicant, along with 25 days holiday + banks and a generous pension scheme.
- To ensure equipment under remit is properly maintained for compliance and to minimise downtime.
- Capital project recommendations, planning, management and delivery.
- To develop, mentor and lead an established team of engineers.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement using models to improve the reliability of assets.
- Full Budgetary control and accountability
- Continue to develop and implement robust PPM systems
- Manage a good team of eight Multi Skilled Engineers.
- Proven engineering management experience within the Food manufacturing sector
- Ability to show strong leadership skills
- This is an opportunity to really make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement within an impressive manufacturing facility.
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Strong leadership skills
If you would like to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV.