Alexander Steele are delighted to be working in partnership for a large Food Manufacturer in the Hertfordshire area who are keen to add an experienced Night Shift Production Manager to their growing organisation.
Our client has a vacancy in their leadership team due to business growth. As the Night Shift Production Manager you will lead the night shift operation and you will manage 6 direct reports. You will work Sunday - Thursday 11pm - 7am.
In return our client will offer the successful candidate a starting salary of circa £55,000
Our client are looking for an individual with experience of working within the food manufacturing sector, whether that be within chilled, ambient or frozen products who has managed Shift Teams with a continuous improvement approach, who can clearly provide evidence of delivering positive results, driven change & improved performance whilst having the ability to fully engage the Production Team.
- You will have operational control, responsible for the whole production area on the Night Shift.
- Ensure production targets are hit along with meeting customer standards. Motivate and develop your team
- Liaise with different departments such as Engineering for breakdowns or planned maintenance. Handle all staffing issues such as disciplinaries, grievances and holidays.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a management role is required.
- Experience in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing company, food manufacturing experience essential.
- Previously managed teams within a manufacturing environment with multiple production lines. Experience in reducing costs throughout the production area and increasing output.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV.