Production Shift Manager
Production Shift Manager - Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Why work for us:
We are a passionate, hardworking, diverse, friendly and enthusiastic team, committed to delivering premium quality bakery product with unbeatable customer service.
We have an inclusive culture and working environment where people feel comfortable being themselves. This friendly warm culture enables our teams to be at their best and deliver great service to our customers.
Our values are Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care.
Job Role: Production Shift Manager
(Leading, coaching and mentoring a team of 12)
Job location: Dunstable (only 5 min from M1 or A5)
Hours of work: Average 43 hours per week
Working 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on, 4 nights off shift pattern.
Salary & Benefits: £competitive*
*Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Pension matched up to 5%
- Life Insurance (DIS) 3 x salary
- 23 days annual leave (23 days – pro-rata amount inclusive of BH)
- Access to Perkbox: free mobile phone insurance, half price cinema tickets and many other exclusive discounts e.g. gym membership, travel, restaurants, fashion, electrical gadgets, family days out etc...
- On-site staff canteen (vending)
- Working with a great team!
Is this role for you?
Essential Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- have a relevant food manufacturing qualification?
- have good line management experience?
- have the ability to work under your own initiative in a high speed environment?
- have experience of continuous improvement techniques?
- confidence using Microsoft Office packages?
- experience performance managing teams?
- have technical processing plant/machine knowledge?
If you think this is you then please don’t hold back, we would LOVE to hear from you!
- Motivation and leadership
- Health, safety, food hygiene and environmental awareness/knowledge
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Problem solving
- Pro-active hands on approach
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Change management
A full job description of our Shift Manager role is available on request.
Our Dunstable site:
Supplying to global leading restaurant brands, we are a passionate, hardworking and enthusiastic team, committed to delivering premium quality bakery product with unbeatable customer service.
Unfortunately due to a high number of applicant we may not be able to reply to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then we thank you for your interest but please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Production Shift Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly