Senior QA - Wythenshawe, Manchester
Extons are a successful family business and a leading processor of sliced and grated cheese to some of the country’s largest sandwich manufacturers, wholesalers and food service providers.
- Work alongside the QA manager striving to achieve the Exton’s vision to “the best it can be.”
- To engage the QA team to deliver systems in an energetic, enthusiastic and Urgent manner.
- To review and when necessary amend the current QA procedures.
- To challenge and revise the QA systems.
- Work alongside the QA manager to Lead the QA team to deliver all QA Procedures.
- To prioritize tasks and coordinate the team on a day to day basis.
- To Update all current systems to adhere to BRC Issue 8 and engage a cross functional team to deliver the amendments.
- To be customer facing, handling customer complaints from inception to sign off.
- To identify and investigate non conformances using root cause analysis to identify and rectify issues.
- Trend and analyze customer complaints to identify and rectify reoccurring issues reducing cpmu.
- Work alongside the QA manager being responsible for internal and external audits taking personal pride in the results we achieve.
- Must have appropriate qualifications and experience in a fast paced and growing SME.
- Must be quality driven with a keen eye for detail and passion for getting things done right.
- Most be confident, calm and driven with an ability to engage a team.
- Will be energetic and tenacious with a determination to be the best they can be.