National Account Manager
National Account Manager, Sainsburys (Commercial Manager)
Competitive salary, 25% bonus and excellent benefits package
With recent acquisitions of Goodfella’s and Aunt Bessie’s and now in our 3rd year of continued growth this is a fantastic time to join brand of the year Birds Eye.
Due to growth we are now recruiting for a National Account Manager on Sainsbury’s who will be responsible for the planning and delivery of a growth plan across key categories of the Birds Eye portfolio (Birds Eye, Goodfella’s and Aunt Bessie’s).
This vital role will utilise category and consumer insight to influence the customer and delight the shopper at points of purchase in order to achieve key business targets.
Some specific responsibilities will include:
- Generating consumer specific business plans through the development and management of joint business plans, the use of bespoke category and shopper insight and gaining a full understanding of business performance and key performance drivers.
- Development of customer specific promotional calendars in line with the Corporate Calendar
- Monitoring portfolio effectiveness via the company tool kit / reporting system and feed learnings into the category, customer marketing and customer finance teams
- Managing the customer product mix and align with strategic brand and category guidelines
- Updating sales and gross profit forecasts
Applicants will need to demonstrate 2+ years’ experience of account management within a blue chip FMCG organisation working with one of the top 4 players driving profitable growth and have previous experience implementing a joint business plan with a retailer. Previous food/frozen food experience would be a distinct advantage as well as some experience of category management or trade marketing.
You will need to be excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships across both internal and external stakeholders.