Project Change Manager - 2 Year FTC
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Purpose and Responsibilities
Accountable for change and communication of the projects in scope including responsibility for:
- Provide guidance and oversight in setting up and delivering an appropriate change and communication strategy to drive desired business outcomes.
- Identify & assess change impacts to the organization / people / process / technology.
- Identify and deliver appropriate interventions to support the behavioral shifts required to implement & sustain new ways of working.
- Help define and design the strategic change and communication interventions that enable the delivery of successful & sustainable outcomes based on assessment of the maturity of the organization at the start. This will have to happen in collaboration with the Regional Change teams and key stakeholders from the business.
- Identify communication needs & draft key messages associated with the project and create communications plans and materials in partnership with the relevant HR & communication teams.
- Provide support to build individual and organization change capability amongst initiative teams and key stakeholders within area of scope (in alignment with the overall MDLZ change capability building strategy) and influence through ongoing partnership and active coaching.
- Provide tools to measure and monitor the ongoing effectiveness of change interventions through qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Partner and collaborate with other change and transformation managers to integrate plans, ensure cohesive and consistent application and continuous improvements of the change approach.
Qualifications Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Business Administration, Human Resources or related field)
- A minimum of 3 or more years of experience in Human Resources and/or Change Management in a multinational corporation
- A minimum of 3 or more years of experience specifically leading and managing change
- Manufacturing experience is required
- Previous experience managing, partnering and influencing leaders is required
- Experience in creating and delivering change and engagement programs knowledge, experience and exposure to best practices in change management
- Experience or direct exposure to best practice HR Business Leadership
- Training / instructional design experience is preferred
- 10-20% travel is required
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.