Delivery Confirmation Administrator
Our supply chain really is at the heart of our entire business, the success of Nestle relies on its ability to effectively manage our hugely complex operation. We possess one of the most sophisticated value chains from farm to fork, putting the consumer at the heart of everything we do.
A day in the life of...
We have a great opportunity within the Delivery Completion Team for a Delivery Coordination administrator. You will proactively collect delivery confirmations and process delivery paperwork to ensure customer orders are processed correctly to invoice across the Nestle businesses.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking telephone confirmations from delivery drivers or hauliers responsible for delivery of Nestle Products
- Receipt of Calls - recording details of times, issues and advising drivers of what to do with refused stock using our in house System
- Initial investigation into delivery issues – liaising with Driver & Nestle Customer Service – to resolve and close where possible at point of delivery
- Processing Proof of Delivery Paperwork, dealing with clean and unclean PODs, sorting and scanning
- Emailing correspondence for debit/credits from unclean PODS to relative area
- Telephone/emailing hauliers for outstanding deliveries and PODs that have not been confirmed
- Telephone/Email Chasing Hauliers of Letters of Indemnity where POD does not exist
- Dealing with third party re-bookings and delayed drivers
What will make you successful
Ideally you will have previous experience within Logistics, however this is not essential. Problem solving skills are key for this role as well as strong stakeholder management skills. You will be comfortable working with different systems and work well within a team environment.
You will have:
- A high degree of literacy and numeracy
- The ability to be thorough and persistent
- An excellent telephone manner
- The desire to understand and implement change
What you need to know
The closing date for this role is Monday 21st October 2019.
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Nestlé UK&I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.