Marketing Solution Lead
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Over the next 5 years, the key forces that will shape change in the CPG marketing world are Media, Experiences and Technology. How people consume media continues to change rapidly. More than ever it means we need distinctive content delivered through the right channels at the right times. In a digitally overloaded world where many consumers have the material possessions they want, the desire for experiences is getting even more important.
As such, we are up-weighting our Business Engagement & Transformation Digital and Marketing Team to support this exciting agenda. This role is responsible for translating business requirements and constraints into solutions, within the context of a defined solution product.
Main scope will be marketing related content and process like websites, digital/online content, creative agencies, process mapping and standardization.
- Owns the end to end delivery of the solution
- Translate agreed business requirements or constraints into solution-specific terms, within the context of a defined solution product
- Defines and fully documents technology, process and data in order to ensure all gaps are addressed
- Design, Develop, and Test (includes defect resolution) product in AGILE manner
- Implement Market IT specific requirements and facilitate audit activities
- Determine if/how business requirements are solution by the various service providers
- Identify cross function interdependencies and work it through
- Challenge the brands and markets to ensure any requirement is really driving the business outcome and driving value
- Assess and validate activities and determine if a solution has fulfilled the requirements
What you need to be successful in this role:
- App. 5 years’ experience and demonstrated breadth of experience across online/digital Marketing (websites, content, process mapping)
- Experience at a creative agency is an advantage
- Experience interpreting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes and making recommendations
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience of LEAN Six Sigma methodology or AGILE is an advantage
- Demonstrated capability to build and maintain good business relationships
- Demonstrated capability to effectively work in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to lease with stakeholders at every level of the organization
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects with high exposure in multicultural environment
- Tangible results of your work, drive and make an impact
- Opportunity to enjoy our Bar and company shop