Hygiene Night Operative
Hygiene Nights Operative
Welcome to Dr. Oetker! We are an international family business whose quality products have appealed to people’s taste for generations. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 11,500 colleagues in over 40 countries.
- Maintaining hygiene standards in all production areas
- Dismantling of machinery and equipment for thorough cleaning
- Reassembly of equipment in time for production start-up checks
- Maintaining strict hygiene controls
- Maintaining a safe working environment and ensuring that the legal duty of care owed to employees and others is sustained.
- Working as part of a team
- Responsible for maintaining microbiology standards
- Experience within a hygiene environment would be advantageous.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You will be self- motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- You will have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- You will be a flexible, great team player