Training Advisor - Home Based
Training Advisor – Home Based with travel required across Scotland/England
Competitive salary and rewards package
National Food & Drink Training (the Training Arm of Scottish Bakers) is a specialist provider of Modern Apprenticeship qualifications and workplace training to the food and drink sector throughout Scotland, England and Northern Ireland.
Due to exceptional demand for our services we are seeking two highly motivated Trainers/Assessors; one to be based in Scotland and one to be based in England.
You will provide work-based learning services to the food and drink manufacturing sector and will complement our existing high-performing team to further enhance our reputation. You will have an obvious passion for sharing your expertise and specialist knowledge across all parts of the food and drink manufacturing and processing sector.
You will deliver on-the-job training, assessment and verification to employees to national standards within the food and drink sector. Ideally, you will also have a specialism in food manufacturing, production and processing, and experience and skills in Continuous Improvement (CI) or Food & Drink Technology.
The positions are home-based and are accountable to the Training and Quality Manager.
If you’re a talented and enthusiastic trainer with relevant experience we’d love to hear from you.
Main Purpose of Job
- The provision of high-quality training & apprenticeship delivery, assessment and verification for the food and drink manufacturing sector.
- To provide training and assessment services to learners throughout Scotland/England.
- Promote the use of e-learning programmes and meet agreed performance targets.
- Responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety audits are carried out and reviewed on Subcontractor premises.
- Inducting, reviewing, monitoring and assessing all trainees undertaking a training programme, SVQ/IPQ, Modern Apprenticeships and Hygiene or Safety training in allocated areas throughout Scotland/England.
- The design, delivery and evaluation of training programmes and packages.
- To maintain existing customers and to gain new customers through the promotion of all the services of National Food and Drink Training (NFDT).
- To provide accurate record keeping of training records and of operational performance in line with Government funding agencies and all awarding body requirements.
- Any other duties as required.