Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Quality Auditors in the Cheshire region, I have a great opportunity for you! A busy food manufacturer in Cheshire are looking for an experienced Quality Auditor to come in and hit the ground running, who is able to show initiative and has strong self-management skills.
It's a small business but a very busy one! You will have the chance to make a name for yourself and really make the QA role your own. If you're fed up of feeling micro-managed and feel like your boss is breathing down your neck all the time, rest assured, there will be no hand holding here.
As a Quality Auditor, your responsibilities include:
- Verifying start up paperwork.
- Co-ordinating sensory analysis.
- Carrying out various Quality investigations, including non-conformances, monitoring of quality systems and completing specification checks.
- Complete incoming raw material checks.
- Calibrations, temperature checks and taking swab samples.
- Complete monthly glass and plastic audits.
- Investigate customer complaints.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have incredible attention to detail, great time management and good organisational skills. Ideally, you will also have a minimum HACCP Level 2 qualification and Level 3 Food Safety.
In return, you will be trusted with full autonomy in the role. As the only QA on shift, you will need to be confident in making your own decisions and working independently.
This is a shift position, rotating days and nights. To make things a little easier, you will not work over a weekend, better still, you will have a 3 and 4 day weekend every week!
If you're interested in this position and want to find out more, please give Naomi a call on 01733 391515.