Factory Operations Manager
We are looking for a Factory Operations Manager who wants to Lead and Improve!
Owing to a change in the structure of the current team we now need someone to manage the entire operations team. This role would be perfect for someone looking to enhance their management experience towards General Management and work for a rapid growth organisation.
We are looking for someone to support the GM to shape and manage the structure, culture, and behavioural values to ensure that the factory is well placed to respond to current, and future, market demands and technical opportunities.
You will ensure that all aspects of the PQRST (Profit / Quality / Risk / Supply / Team) balanced agenda are delivered in line with business expectations. Ensuring that the vision of becoming a world-class manufacturing site is achieved.
- Demonstrable evidence of leadership competencies
- Through structured recruitment, training and development of staff lead a team that operates self-sufficiently to consistently high standards. To provide for the future needs of the factory, and individuals, by promoting a high achiever philosophy through tailored personal development.
- Personally, demonstrate the correct safety behaviours, ensuring safe operating practices are followed.
- Support team in maintaining GMP standards to the BRC A Grade criterion at all times on site
- Promote a culture that ensures quality first
- Identify and agree to personal development needs
What we are looking for Ideally:
- Experience of ‘World-Class’ manufacturing
- Ability to implement ‘lean manufacturing’ and similar production methodologies
- Graduate calibre
- Coaching and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly flexible
- Able to lead and motivate
- Previous FMCG experience
- Good level of numerical and verbal reasoning
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes and procedure
- Knowledge of SAP
If this really sounds like you could be our ‘Operations Superstar’ and you want to be considered for the Factory Operations Manager role, please click the Apply button.
Or, alternatively, you can apply directly for this job by emailing Jamie@SJRPartnersUK.com quoting job reference SJRP_FOM. We have been exclusively retained to find and look after you! …so, if for any reason you would prefer to contact us confidentially before applying to feel free to do so.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to SJR Partners holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to our website. Our ongoing aim is to contact everyone either way within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
Alternative Job titles
Site Manager | Head of Production | Head of Operations | Operations Manager | Factory Manager | Norfolk |