A day in the life of...
With knowledge and a clear understanding of Supply Chain you will maintain forward visibility of future Out of Stock risks, preventing shortages and communicating upcoming issues to key stakeholders. You will engage with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels both from across our European Network and within the UK&I. There is significant opportunity to challenge current ways of working and processes and be integral in shaping the Cereal Partners Supply Planning team’s focus for the future.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan & manage an aligned 18 month production plan for Cereal Partners volume produced in the UK.
- Leveraging relationships with Factories, Demand Planning, Distribution, Project Management, Customer Facing Supply Chain and Sales colleagues to ensure the highest possible service levels
- Acting to maintain best in class standards of Communication on upcoming Supply & Capacity Issues to key stakeholders
- Ensuring the optimum levels of stock across our distribution network to deliver excellent customer service, while maximising Freshness and eliminating Waste
- Ensure Agile Availability in order to support the Business in delivering short-term opportunities and driving profitable growth
- Participate in cross stream projects and problem solving focused on root causing supply issues and implement improvement plans to prevent reoccurrence
What will make you successful?
As the successful candidate, you will be of graduate calibre (or equivalent), have strong operational experience with significant experience within Supply Chain. If you come from a forecasting or planning background, this would be an added advantage.
You will have the ability to plan ahead and meet deadlines and be able to achieve results and make an impact whilst building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Other competencies required are:
- IT Literate with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Strong learning agility to adopt new tools and processes
- Continuous Improvement mind set
- Influencing skills
In return, the Supply Chain team will offer you all the support and guidance necessary to succeed. This is a great opportunity to work within a talented and dedicated team.
What you need to know
We will be considering candidates as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Nestlé UK&I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.