Head of Talent Acquisition
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Talent Acquisition (TA) to join the HR function, reporting to the Head of Talent & Leadership Development based in either our York or Gatwick office. This is a pivotal role for the business and will see you develop and lead a best in class TA team to develop a highly compelling talent acquisition strategy to execute across all our Nestlé business in the UK&I. Working in partnership with the business and regional centres of competence, you will lead the transformation of TA across Nestlé, supporting us to acquire the very best talent in the most innovative and effective ways possible.
A day in the life of a Head of Talent Acquisition
Through the demonstration of excellent leadership skills, you will ensure the market talent acquisition strategy is aligned to our business goals and the overall talent management strategy to deliver the right talent for the business through innovative methods that set us apart from the rest. Having the ability to lead and develop a team of talent acquisition professionals to further enhance our status as an employer of choice is key, as is your ability to:
- Identify and develop competitive talent attraction solutions to deliver high calibre hires at a competitive cost.
- Build strong and influential relationships with a range of stakeholders internally and externally, focusing talent acquisition as a strategic priority across the business.
- Define and develop collaborative and successful long term relationships with 3rd party suppliers, enhancing how we work to deliver the best results aligned to our TA strategy. For example, strategic contingent relationship management.
- Actively participate in the global TA community, representing the UK&I and providing thought leadership to the function to drive continuous improvement.
- Persistently unearth new insights to keep up to date with the external trends in the market and help optimise our talent pipeline.
- Identify opportunities to work with learning establishments to position Nestlé as an employer of choice for highly capable students and all generations engaged with re-education
- Develop an environment to support our people to be the best that they can, coaching them to achieve their career aspirations whilst strengthening the overall TA capability throughout the business.
What will make you successful?
As the successful candidate you will have extensive, specialist experience within the recruiting industry. You will have led an in-house talent acquisition team and will also have experience of working within a recruitment agency environment. Acting as an ambassador for the Nestlé employer brand you’ll be passionate, results focused and enjoy working in a highly energetic environment. You’ll thrive when working with stakeholders particularly at senior levels, influencing and networking to support our big ambitions for TA. You’ll have fantastic communication skills and have the ability to navigate your way around a multi – functional environment, being able to work successfully in situations that can often be pressured.
- Have a collaborative communication style to effectively build long term relationships internally and externally.
- Confidently and proactively challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement providing first hand examples of influencing and stakeholder management skills at a senior level.
- Bring an external perspective, (based on having an extensive network), that enables you to be a true subject matter expert in TA and demonstrate an understanding of all the latest TA developments and thinking.
- Have a solid working knowledge of immigration legislation and overall compliance, understanding how this impacts the business.
- Demonstrate a pragmatic approach with the ability to operate and execute at pace within a matrix structure.
What you need to know?
This is a full time permanent opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process on what this could look like. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis so please don’t hesitate in submitting your application, the closing date for this role is Monday 30th September 2019.
What can we offer in return? The chance to join the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company whose purpose is enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Along with that come the benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, car allowance, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.