National Account Executive
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established FMCG business in a broad role that will include supporting on major grocery retail accounts whilst taking responsibility for you own £multi million pound accounts.
Working very closely with the Commercial Manager & Controller within this exciting and growing Business Unit, you will be responsible for;
- Driving sales and profitability within all categories in conjunction with the commercial team
- Developing New Business
- Managing your own portfolio of Key Foodservice account’s whilst supporting the Sector Controller on National Grocery retail accounts.
- Collation and analysis of sales data for Category reviews
- Developing multi-level and cross functional relationships across the account portfolio.
- Build, monitor and support the delivery of full JBP.
- Of graduate calibre with experience of operating in a food FMCG commercial environment
You will be able to demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and strategic thinking.
- A self-motivated individual, you will be able to display strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both internal and external teams.
- Track record and ability to identify sales opportunities, build strong healthy pipelines, and convert opportunities into profitable revenue.
- Tenacious, self-motivated, results driven and flexible, with the ability to work independently and efficiently.
This role offer great career advancement and development within this forward thinking and fast paced business that rewards success.