Multi Skilled Engineer
**OPPORTUNITIES FOR PROGRESSION AND COMPETITIVE SALARIES WITH STRUCTURED PAY INCREASES, SUBJECT TO SKILLS ASSESSMENTS**
Hovis is one of the UK’s leading food brands. In fact, it’s worth over £300m in retail sales. In a very competitive crowd, we’ve continued to demonstrate category leading product innovation and quality. Our brand heritage and most recent performance is testament to this. Unsurprisingly, we have bold ambitions for our business and brand. We’re now searching for a Multi Skilled Engineer ready to play a key role in the next chapter of our journey.
- Carry out pro-active and reactive maintenance activities across a wide variety of automated production equipment.
- Carry out improvement projects and installations of new equipment.
- Support capital projects to integrate new equipment and refurbishments
- Liaise with the Engineering FLM to ensure departmental KPIs and factory targets are met.
- Use CMMS to manage daily work activities.
- Input ideas and take an active role in team briefings and communication meetings.
- Make suitable recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Recognised Engineering apprenticeship minimum NVQ 3
- The ability to work with others effectively as well as alone
- Display confidence and initiative in daily duties
- Have an understanding of the Production aspect of our business and the impact of Engineering services
- Ability to manage daily workload in accordance with tight production timelines
- Must display excellent communication skills
- Multi-skilled Engineer
- Bakery or food industry experience
- HNC Electrical / Mechanical
- Lean training / CI
- CMMS experience
- PLC – Allen Bradley
Full Time, permanent position
Based at Mitcham (Sebon)
Apply for Multi Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly