Technical Compliance Coordinator
Working for one of the world’s biggest food manufacturers who produce some of the most recognisable Household Food Brands, this exciting opportunity will entail working as part of a Technical Regulatory project team in charge of supporting the product development and commercialisation cycle, assuring the product recipes and labels are compliant with relevant legislation and polices.
- Provide regulatory support to a variety of different departments within the business - e.g. product development, packaging, marketing.
- Review raw material, and product specifications.
- Approve artwork
- Projects could include approving product labelling/artwork, compiling ingredients, nutritional and allergen info, and looking into the impact of legislative changes.
- Create product information for pack including ingredient declarations, allergen information and nutrition labelling.
- Degree qualified with a science/technical or related subject and/or previous food industry experience.
- Working experience in Regulatory Affairs or a Quality function.
- You'll need to have excellent attention to detail,