Food Service Supervisor
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Department: Food Service
Reporting to: Food Service Manager
About Pickford Telford...
Pickstock is a quality supplier of assured British beef products to retailers, butchers and food service professionals across Europe. We’re a family run business with a reputation that’s built on quality, consistency and efficiency, all backed up with over 40 years of farming heritage and experience in the beef industry.
Responsibilities will include but are not subject to:
- To ensure that the Customer specifications are as per requirement.
- To ensure that the plant produces sufficient volume to orders.
- To work a long side the Food Service Manager to reach set Targets.
- To ensure that Butchery Specifications are adhered to and match cutting specifications
- To work closely with staff to reach Visual Lean Specifications.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements,
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met, any changes to orders and creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines,
- Follows up on interruptions to the order,
- Consistently review products delivered with the Food Service Manager to ensure KPIs are met and take up any shortcomings with suppliers,
- In the absences of the Food Service Manager Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis,
- Monitors production standards, purchases materials and services required for production,
- Champion a training culture within the site to ensure succession planning, and a culture that exceeds the very best the industry has to offer,
- Complete Return to works for employees
- Complete low level disciplinaries when Manager is not available
- Be an ambassador by actively promoting Health & Safety throughout the site.
Key Attributes, Knowledge & Skills
Appropriate experience of operating in a similar role.
Excellent communication and people skills’
Can effectively motivate teams.
Knowledge of All Microsoft office applications.
Strong analytical skills with the capability to plan and implement initiatives in a complex organisation
The ability to manage the day to day whilst challenging the norm in a positive and constructive manner.
H&S & Environmental Responsibilities
To take reasonable care or yourself and others who may be affected by your acts or omissions whilst at work.
Adhere to the Company’s H&S & Environmental Policy.
Do not to interfere with or misuse anything that has been provided for your health, safety or welfare.
Promote a safe working culture throughout your department and site.
Understand and comply with the Company’s Environmental Policy.
Adhere to all safe working procedures and /or training.
Apply for Food Service Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly