Job Title: Despatch Operative
Reporting to: Despatch Manager
About Pickford Telford...
Pickstock is a quality supplier of assured British beef products to retailers, butchers and food service professionals across Europe. We’re a family run business with a reputation that’s built on quality, consistency and efficiency, all backed up with over 40 years of farming heritage and experience in the beef industry.
- To ensure all vehicles are loaded in a hygienic, accurate and efficient manor
- Monitor and report stock levels for fresh and frozen products
- To monitor and record fridge and freezer temperature
- To ensure that the correct order has been selected and palletise depending on specification
- Complete the despatching paperwork in accordance to the management system
- Load Pallets on to transport
- Ensuring that the despatch area, fridges freezers and linked passageways to despatch are clear and clean
- To Sterilise/ sanitise food contact surfaces
Key Attributes, Knowledge & Skills
Food Safety Level 2 (as minimum)
Excellent communication skills
Excellent attention to detail
Willing to undertake further training
H&S & Environmental Responsibilities
To take reasonable care or yourself and others who may be affected by your acts or omissions whilst at work.
Adhere to the Company’s H&S Policy.
Do not to interfere with or misuse anything that has been provided for your health, safety or welfare.
Promote a safe working culture throughout your department and site.
Understand and comply with the Company’s Environmental Policy.
Adhere to all safe working procedures and /or training.
Apply for Despatch Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly