Site Facilities Manager
What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince, and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
We have a new vacancy for a Site Facilities Manager in our iconic Bournville site. In this role, the successful applicant will develop and execute the facilities and sustainability project roadmap, and investments, related to the property and production support.
You will also ensure that the company's electrical and process safety policy is followed and that electricity-process safety work is carried out in accordance with applicable rules.
- Ensure that the Bournville Manufacturing, Bournville Place Offices and Cadbury World facilities work according to laws and regulations regarding to electrical work, building and utilities maintenance, and process safety.
- Ensure that safety and quality regulations are fulfilled/complied with.
- Ensure that the work is conducted in accordance with the rules of ISO9001, ISO14000, ISO 50001, and MDLZ guidelines.
- Develop and execute the facilities and sustainability 3 year roadmap, setting annual goals for the area of responsibility based on the company's goals and own budget and productivity frameworks to delivery the roadmap.
- Develop and manage the zero based budget, productivity and investment plan for property maintenance and sustainability.
- Lead and develop the organization in such a way that goals and requirements set are reached. Lead and develop employees, and manage contractors being responsible for making optimal use of internal and external resources.
- Lead high performance management in the areas of responsibility delivering cost reduction while improving service level to internal stakeholders year on year.
- Lead on business continuity plan and emergency response in the area of responsibility.
- Chartered or Qualified in Mechanical Engineering.
- Chartered or Qualified in Management.
- Chartered or Qualified in Electrical Engineering.
- Experienced Engineering Project Manager.
- Experienced in Facilities Management.
- Experienced or Qualified in Contractor Management.
- Experienced in Contracts Management and Delivery.
- Trained or Qualified in accounting to manage significant budgets.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.