Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Are you looking to work for a leading FMCG manufacturer who can provide a pathway into a more senior role? Are you looking to be a key member of the engineering team? Are you hoping I stop asking questions? Well you're in luck!
The company is an FMCG manufacturer for sites across the UK and is looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their expanding team.
- 25% shift allowance when on nights
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Pathway into Senior roles
- Bias: 50/50,
- Mechanical - Pumps, Gear boxes, Bearings, conveyors,
- Electrical - Contactors, DB panels, Control panels, Drives, PLC's, heaters, transducers
- Pneumatics - Valves, actuators, cylinders, logic systems
- Hydraulics - Similar to above and filters
- Welding and fabricating experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Support production in an Engineering capacity, responding to breakdown condition and carrying out routine planned maintenance.
- Monitor condition of plant, building services and the buildings.
- CMMS, using Shire-Frontline system and producing periodic performance reports
- Manage time effectively and productively, work with minimum supervision and prioritising own work in a demanding and dynamic conditions.
- There will also be some project work.
Formal qualifications will be necessary, mechanical/electrical min ONC, NVQ level 2.
To Apply for this position call Jordan on 01733 391515 or click "apply"