We are looking to appoint a Brand Manager for a maternity cover contract (approx 12 months).
The overall purpose of the role is to lead the development & management of our Glorious! brand, supported where required by the Commercial Director and the Category Manager.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Day to day brand management across the full marketing mix
- Development of annual brand plans and three year strategic plan.
- Create an NPD pipeline for the brand, delivering strong execution of product launches hitting agreed NPD targets.
- Management of marketing communications plans and strategies. Working closely with our social media, design, website and media agencies.
- Monitor and communicate key sales and brand health performance indicators, recommending appropriate corrective action where necessary
- Management of marketing budgets within agreed targets
- Attend daily taste panels making sure the Glorious! products are in spec and of the highest quality.
- Writing and delivering brand updates for retailer presentations, working closely with Commercial Managers and Category Manager.
- Build relationships with retailer media contacts to create yearly media plans.
- Ensure insights lead our business decisions
- In conjunction with Category Management, own & champion insight for the brand(s) you work on.
- Identify growth opportunities and anticipate threats by maintaining a strong understanding of relevant market dynamics (consumer, category, competitor and trade)
- Drive the love of our brands
- Act as brand champion, ensuring all internal and external stakeholders understand and support the brand’s objectives and plans for achieving them.
- Work as a valued member of the commercial team to support wider team objectives and contribute to areas of common interest.
To be successful in this role you must have experience of:
- Brand management: experience of developing, writing an delivering brand plans
- Marketing management: including social media, website, design, media and events
- Budget management – P&L interrogation and analysis and deliver annual budget
Those wishing to apply must have demonstrable experience of the above, as well as good planning and organisation skills, including attention to detail and posses the ability to meet deadlines whilst managing multiple projects.
The Brand Manager has to be someone who has a real can do attitude with a natural desire to achieve. The role is busy, diverse and fast paced so you will have to be highly organised. Being creative, commercially minded and analytical are all aspects required for the role.