Hugely successful FMCG business seeks a talented Technical Manager to spend forty hours a week together in a large factory in Cambridgeshire.
Multi-site food production business with a global supply network, close ties with all major UK retailers and a dominant position in the market.
- Must enjoy long walks around the factory, auditing products, procedures and policies
- Must be available to come away for work-based international holidays often during the year
- Must be a fantastic communicator, ideally with experience in a customer-facing/supplier-facing technical role
- Must know your way around a technical function!
A newly created position has arisen in one of The ONE Group's top clients.
Due to expansion of the existing operation, we are seeking a Technical Manager who has had significant exposure to auditing and product management. This is a rare opportunity in a business that traditionally has excellent staff-turnover rates and its position in the UK market gets stronger every day.
What's in it for you?
- Salary range of £35-£45k, with a potential bonus too!
- Excellent career opportunity with progression encouraged
- 6-8 trips abroad per year, auditing growers and supply base
- Ability to build strong relationships in a customer-facing role with some of the largest retailers in UK
- Initially 22 days holiday + BH
What's in it for them?
- You'll need to be an experienced quality or technical professional, who has had exposure to; auditing, product management, customer-facing elements, ethical & environmental knowledge and due diligence.
- You'll need to be able to travel abroad during the year, potentially at short-notice dependent on business needs.
- You'll need a full driving licence and access to your own career.
- A background in fresh produce would be desirable.
It's a hot opportunity and it's not going to be around for long!
If your CV is ready to go, please submit it right away. If you want more information, get in touch with Elliot @ The ONE Group on 01733 234000 /