Graduate Food Technologist
A fantastic initial step in your food technical career and a chance to join a market leading business able to offer significant training and development opportunities. Your role will be key in understanding and keeping up to date with constantly evolving food legislation.
- Keeping up to date with all current food legislation and regulatory standards relation to food safety, legality and quality.
- Answering customer technical queries
- Contributing to research projects and recommending projects that could be relevant to the business and your customers.
- Contributing to relevant regulatory training and events.
- We are seeking a graduate in a food science/food technology/Science or related discipline interested in pursuing a Technical Career within the food industry. Some industry experience already gained in a technical role either as part of a placement year or in a post graduate role would be advantageous but by no means essential.
- You should have an interest in all things technically related including current food legislation, current industry issues, microbiology etc.
- Strong people skills will be key to your success and a significant amount of time will be liaising with key contacts.
- You will need to be able to speak an additional language (French, Spanish, Polish or German would be highly advantageous)
- Excellent organisational and reporting skills are necessary as documentation will also need to be delivered to the highest standards.