Food Technology Lead
As a recognised leader in their field this food and drink business are at the forefront of the industry.
- Reporting to the COO you will be a critical member of the senior leadership team heading up a number of core departments covering a broad range of technical services relating to the food and drink (and associated) sectors.
- To develop and deliver strategy in line with business goals and ensure this is carried through your team to develop expertise required to meet the needs of the broader marketplace
- Representing the business externally with customers and within the extended community
- Play a key role in growing a technical centre of excellent in line with business capability and market demand
- Lead your team to success
- Degree qualified in a scientific discipline
- An experienced technical professional with extensive experience gained across food, drink or closely associated industries, a level of scientific and technical competence is expected
- Strong leadership skills, able to get the best out of individuals and a track record of growing and developing teams
- The ability to manage teams through change
- Previous experience of strategy development
- Excellent commercial instincts, able to deliver the commercial aspects of the role alongside the technical
- Genuine enthusiasm for the industry and ability to represent the business externally