Environment, Health and Safety Co-Ordinator
Whether you’re a “Nibbler, Dunker or a Full Packet Muncher” – We’re all about being the best biscuit bakery in Britain!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Co-Ordinator to join our Fox’s Biscuits Team
We are looking for an experienced Co-Ordinator with a passion for Health, Safety and the environment. Ideally you will have worked in a similar position, have excellent IT and organisational skills, along with good communication skills and the ability to build working relationships quickly across the site and with various stakeholders.
This role would suit someone who really wants to make an impact and shape the Safety, Health and Environmental culture within our Fox’s Biscuits bakery.
Roles like this really don’t come around very often, This is an exciting opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environment co-ordinator, who will provide comprehensive, effective and proactive services to the EHS department.
You will report directly to the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, where you will support and champion the Health, Safety and Environment agenda and actively promote a developing ‘Fox’s Way’ culture at the site and wider business.
You will ensure legal compliance by assisting and advising departments through the use and implementation of the sites safety management system, H&S standards, policies and procedures.
Review accident investigation reports and challenge departments in identifying root causes and monitor and track corrective actions to closure. And be able to provide a level of accident trend analysis and reporting.
You will also monitor the Audit and Inspection programme, update and maintain EHS action trackers.
This is an opportunity like no other and we’re looking to forward to seeing what you can really do…
- Previous experience in a similar role from either Food Manufacturing, FMCG or Manufacturing Sectors is preferred
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) is preferred, although training will be provided for the right candidate
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Experienced with maintaining databases
- A real desire and focus to making a lasting impact
- We are looking for someone who has a real passion for Environment, Health & Safety, and is an energetic, driven and dynamic individual who wants to make a change within our business.
These roles don’t come around often, so don’t delay, we want to see your CV today………..