National Account Executive - Grocery & Discounters
National Account Executive – Fantastic ‘grow’ role for leading private label Food company based in West London – up to £29k
- National Account Executive – Grocery & Discounters
- Leading Private Label Food Supplier
- Office based in West London - accessible from M40 / M4 / M3 areas
- Up to £29k (Experience dependant)
An exciting National Account Executive opportunity has arisen for a leading private label food manufacturer. This award-winning business has an highly ethical approach towards manufacturing, employees and customer relationships. They operate across major UK grocery retailers, Discounters, Convenience, Independents and Foodservice channels and are currently looking for a National Account Executive to support the National Account Controller with the management of some key Grocery & Discounters customers.
This National Account Executive role is a classic grow role where your role and responsibilities will develop quickly and will prove to be a stepping-stone to a full National Account Manager role within 12-18 months. As an entry point into the sales function this role will provide support for the National Account Controller where you’ll gain a fantastic insight into Account Management best practice and your role will grow as quickly, providing you’re the perfect grounding.
No surprise, this National Account Executive role will require drive, ambition and enthusiasm, combined with the opportunity to develop technical sales skills such as networking, selling, negotiation, forecasting and commercial awareness. A key aspect of this role will be daily interaction with the customer (service levels and quality management) as well internally with other functions, as a result, applicants will need to demonstrate success in working as part of a cross functional team.
National Account Executive successful candidate profile:
- You will be passionate about working within the food industry!
- Experience wise you will have 12-24 months FMCG experience ideally in a Sales or Commercial role operating at Head office level or worked within a Retailer
- We would also consider a recent graduate with high potential and drive if you’ve had a placement year or internship within a food supplier
- Commercially aware with an ability to understand commercial relationship between supplier and customer
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Strong Time Management & Communication skills
- Eager to learn and develop!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about building a career within National Accounts within a leading branded food business. If you want to take the step to accelerate your career then please apply now! Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 8/15452/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/