- Contract Type
- Full Time
Location: Redmoor, Milton Keynes
Salary: up to £23,000 per annum
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its five manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with over 3,000,000 fresh sandwiches and 250,000 salad packs every single week.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Auditor working on the day shift to be based in our manufacturing site in Redmoor, Milton Keynes.
As a Quality Assurance Auditor you will be responsible for providing a competent and efficient technical support to the site teams to ensure that the product and service provided is fit for purpose and meets the legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Primarily monitoring of procedures & HACCP system on an auditing basis
- To assist and support the Technical Coordinator to achieve Technical control and business plan targets
- To ensure adherence to operational procedures & HACCP system
- Maintain and audit QC records with the objective of overall high quality and legal compliance
- Ensure completed to a high standard and correct any faults immediately
- Fully understand customer specifications, complaints and needs
- Investigate, respond to the Quality Manager and drive actions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Trend complaints weekly and act on causes of issues
- Audit raw materials, checking their suitability for use on site and the use of stock rotation
- Conducting GMP and other internal audits to maintain and improve site manufacturing performance,
This is a full time positon working 40 hours per week, working Sunday to Thursday and the times for this shift are from 8am to 4pm.
The ideal candidate
- Experience in a chilled manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Can demonstrate consistent standards and behaviours
- Flexible, supportive attitude, keen to run multiple tasks and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Has experience with Audit & HACCP procedures
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary, up to £23,000 per annum
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
Interested? Apply now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.