- Contract Type
- Full Time
Location: West Drayton
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its five manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with over 3,000,000 fresh sandwiches and 250,000 salad packs every single week.
We are currently recruiting for a Training Officer to support our Distribution and Head Office teams.
Reporting into the Head of Talent & Capability, your role will involve designing and delivering internal training programmes; both mandatory compliance training and professional development. You are an experienced trainer with strong technical aptitude and excellent communication skills. You have the ability to explain complex subjects in a clear and engaging way to our diverse workforce. Ideally you will also be able to lead the development of appropriate e-learning solutions and enhance our existing e-learning portfolio..
- Creation and ownership of the Distribution and Head Office Annual Training Plan; defining compliance and professional development needs
- Develop and deliver appropriate training materials, sharing best practice and engaging key senior stakeholders
- Continuously enhance our Induction Programmes, ensuring an effective introduction to our business
- Schedule, deliver or oversee compliance training to ensure our high standards are maintained
- Be the main point of contact for all training and development activity in Distribution and Head Office
- Maintain up to date TNA matrices and training records plus facilitate our regular internal and external audits
- Drive the further development of our online Training Academy
- Evaluate existing training materials and regularly refresh in line with legislation and best practice
- Work in partnership with our broader HR team and be part of the local management improvement teams
Working hours are flexible as we operate 24 hours per day, 365 days a year. There will be a requirement to work across all shift times, which will mean some evening work on occasion. Additionally, there may be a limited amount of travel to our smaller distribution centres around the UK. We welcome applications from candidates who are open to discuss flexible working options.
The ideal candidate
- Confident trainer, creatively designing and delivering both compliance and developmental interventions
- Skillful in generating material and driving up usage of online learning platform
- Highly organised, seeking opportunities to improve and contribute by owning and delivering projects
- Background in a Food, Distribution or FMCG environment ideal
In return for your time & hard work
- up to £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- 33 Days annual leave per annum
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Free lunch
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.