HR Business Partner – Beer & Brewing, International Supply Centre
Who are we?
Diageo’s ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer goods company in the world. In this ambition, the role of our Human Resources is to be an agile, connected and accountable partner to the business, enabling growth and performance. Our Human Resources Business Partners sit right at the heart of driving this growth focussing on three distinctive areas to add real value to the business…Organisation Effectiveness, Talent and Performance Enablement.
Our Human Resources Business Partners ensure that the right structure, leadership, culture and the right talent is in place with the required skills and capabilities to brilliantly execute brilliant strategies. We have an opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner to join us in our International Supply Centre (ISC) operations. The ISC brings together 60 sites and 4300 employees across 5 countries supplying 180 markets. The business aims to be the global benchmark for Diageo with a rigorous focus on brilliant performance, product quality, cost containment, efficiencies, market responsiveness and agility through effective partnership.
Beer is the primary liquid supply chain of the ISC brewing Business, producing all of Diageo’s outstanding collection of brands like Guinness, Hop House 13, Rockshore and Smithwicks. Beer & Brewing has a constant focus upon on the marriage of craft & productivity through manufacturing excellence techniques - standardisation, simplification in everything we do.
The role and purpose…
Our Beer operations are made up of approximately 400 employees who are engaged in roles across three locations (St James Gate, Belfast Packaging and Runcorn Packaging). At Diageo, Character is everything and know that our Human Resources Business Partners are trusted to successfully deliver the Talent & People agenda, partnering with stakeholders across the Beer business units along with working closely to collaborate with the broader HR population across Beer & Packaging. Always working to ensure alignment, consistency & execution of the overall Beer & Packaging strategy, mission and plan.
Who are you?
- We’d love to hear from you if you’re a seasoned HRBP that thrives working with global client groups
- Commercial insight and experience, preferably gained through cross-functional working
- Ability to take commercial insights and translate into the Organisation & People agenda to influence the business
- Proven ability to persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and functions
- Analytical, interpretative and decision making skills within a process environment
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills – demonstrates a track record as a valued coach and peer in the business
- Demonstrable experience of driving successful performance through shared service operating models and ways of working – engaging key line and shared service stakeholders to build successful relationships