Human Resources Analyst
The purpose of our HR function is to be an agile, connected and accountable partner to the business, enabling growth and performance. Our Global HR Centre’s of Excellence (CoE) sit right at the heart of driving this growth focusing on three distinctive areas to add real value to the business: Organisation Effectiveness, Talent Strategy & Planning, Reward and Transformation.
The Organisational Effectiveness (OE) Centre of Excellence sets our global organisational standards, leads the annual HR planning process, partners with our organisation and leadership teams to develop their organisational plans. It leads on HR Analytics and Reporting to guide better decision making.
Purpose of Role…
We have an opportunity for an Analyst to join the team; this is an excellent opportunity if you’re keen and curious to expose yourself to key strategic HR decisions regarding our organisational design the world and how the various teams within Global HR work together to serve the business. It’s the kind of role that will build your knowledge of HR at a large global organisation and rapidly develop both your analytical and stakeholder engagement.
Here’s a little of what you can expect in the role…
- You’ll drive maximum value from our ‘OrgVue’ system (organisational planning software). This includes:
- Updating training materials and guidance documents
- Providing training and direct guidance to HR teams
- Managing system access requests
- Reviewing data quality
- Analysis to draw out insights and address data requests
- Coordinate our Global Grading Committee agenda (process used to determine the pay grades of the most senior leadership roles at Diageo).
- Collation of all required materials and grading inputs
- Organise meetings, set agenda and prepare pre-read
- Coordinate the meetings, support the discussion and capture outcomes and next steps
- Ongoing analysis of grading insights and Diageo plans on leadership resourcing
- Provide support across the OE teams activities such as:
- Review and refresh various HR tools and guidance documents
- Drive OE team communications to the business
- Analysis of HR data
- Maintain and update the team intranet site
- Research latest HR trends and insights
- Support with job description development
What are we looking for?
- We'd love to hear from you if you're pro-active and a self-starter
- You've a desire to learn and grow, motivated by new challenges
- Attention to detail – you're going to need to set high standards
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Demonstrates high level of integrity and discretion
- Working knowledge of Excel an advantageous