Human Resources Analyst
The purpose of our HR function is to be an agile, connected and accountable partner to the business, enabling growth and performance. Our Global HR Centre’s of Excellence (CoE) sit right at the heart of driving this growth focusing on three distinctive areas to add real value to the business: Organisation Effectiveness, Talent Strategy & Planning, Reward and Transformation.
The Organisational Effectiveness (OE) Centre of Excellence sets our global organisational standards, leads the annual HR planning process, partners with our organisation and leadership teams to develop their organisational plans. It leads on HR Analytics and Reporting to guide better decision making.
Purpose of Role…
We have an opportunity for a HR Analyst to join the team for a 12 month FTC; this is an excellent opportunity if you’re keen and curious to expose yourself to key strategic HR decisions regarding our organisational design the world and how the various teams within Global HR work together to serve the business. It’s the kind of role that will build your knowledge of HR at a large global organisation and rapidly develop both your analytical and stakeholder engagement.
Here’s a little of what you can expect in the role…
As part of a global team, the scope of the role and relationships is broad, expanding across all markets and functions. While the role will support across multiple markets, a significant focus will be on direct support for our Global Supply populations. This role will engage directly with market/functional HR leaders to shape HR Operating plans.
- Partner with the Markets and Functions (particular focus on support for Global Supply) in the implementation and development of their OE plans
- Ensure that OE measures are being realised
- Advise on OE questions as they emerge
- Support central OE analysis
- Support Global Supply to shape the future Supply Operating Model - undertake analysis and modelling to inform future OE decisions, call out identified opportunities, help coordinate programme activities, work closely with key Supply Transformation workstreams
What are we looking for?
- Versed in an Analysis role which preferably has been centric to an HR discipline.
- Demonstrates curiosity, a desire to challenge current ways of working and to identify and incorporate best practice.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to leverage data and draw out insights from multiple sources, filter data, validate it and draw conclusions. Confident in use of MS Excel.
- Strong project management skills, can orchestrate outcomes through others.
- Knowledge of/use of OrgVue is a bonus.