Quality Systems Co-ordinator
A great opportunity to apply your skills in quality systems management and food safety in a leading food business.
- Focusing on food safety and quality management systems
- Supporting customer technical enquiries and being a key point of contact so answer a range of technical questions.
- Conducting site audits and pre-audits and reporting on performance
- Getting involved in writing and delivering training material
- Sharing best practice internally and externally
- Either degree qualified in food science/food technology or related discipline or qualified through significant industry experience gained in this area
- Technical experience gained in the food industry that includes an understanding of quality systems and food safety standards
- Auditing experience internally or externally
- Good knowledge of current standards – BRC/Retailer/HACCP