Working for one of the world’s biggest food manufacturers who produce some of the most recognisable Household Food Brands, this exciting opportunity will entail working as part of a Technical Regulatory project team in charge of supporting the product development and commercialisation cycle, assuring the product recipes and labels are compliant with relevant legislation and polices.
- Provide regulatory support to a variety of different departments within the business - e.g. product development, packaging, marketing.
- Review raw material, and product specifications.
- Approve artwork
- Projects could include approving product labelling/artwork, compiling ingredients, nutritional and allergen info, and looking into the impact of legislative changes.
- Create product information for pack including ingredient declarations, allergen information and nutrition labelling.
- Degree qualified with a science/technical or related subject and/or previous food industry experience.
- Working experience in Regulatory Affairs or a Quality function.
- You'll need to have excellent attention to detail,