Shift Production Manager
We are looking for a Production Manager (Shift) who wants to Lead and Improve!
Owing to a change in the structure of the current shift teams we now need someone to manage the entire site shift operations team. This role would be perfect for someone looking to enhance their management experience and work for a fast-paced organisation.
We are looking for someone to support the senior leadership team to shape and manage the structure, culture, and behavioural values to ensure that the factory is well placed to respond to current, and future, market demands and technical opportunities.
- Demonstrable evidence of leadership competencies
- Through structured recruitment, training and development of staff lead a team that operates self-sufficiently to consistently high standards. To provide for the future needs of the factory, and individuals, by promoting a high achiever philosophy through tailored personal development.
- Personally, demonstrate the correct safety behaviours, ensuring safe operating practices are followed.
- Support team in maintaining GMP standards to the BRC A Grade criterion at all times on site
- Promote a culture that ensures quality first
- Ensure an effective hand over of zone to oncoming shift, have a clear agenda and acceptance sign off of zone
- Identify and agree to personal development needs
What we are looking for Ideally:
Good level of numerical and verbal reasoning
Good understanding of manufacturing processes and procedures
Professional Qualification ILM Level 3 / Food manufacturing NVQ Level 3 / CIEH Food Safety Level 3 / CIEH Health & Safety Level 3
IT skills – Excel – Word - DatabaseProfessional Qualification ILM Level 5
HACCP Level 3
Knowledge of SAP
If this really sounds like you could be our ‘Production Superstar’ and you want to be considered for the Shift Production Manager role, please click the Apply button.
Or, alternatively, you can apply directly for this job by emailing Jamie@SJRPartnersUK.com quoting job reference SJRP_SPMNE. We have been exclusively retained to find and look after you! …so, if for any reason you would prefer to contact us confidentially before applying to feel free to do so.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to SJR Partners holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to our website. Our ongoing aim is to contact everyone either way within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
Alternative Job titles
Shift Manager | Production Manager | Shift Operations Manager | Production Team Leader | North East | Durham | Sunderland | Newcastle